I have spent most of my life in the Mini-Cassia area and have seen the growth of our community. I see it’s potential today and in the years to come. I attended Ricks College in Rexburg, Idaho and then transferred to Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where I received a Bachelors degree in Finance in 2005.
Spending time with family, outdoors, running, and basketball is what I most enjoy; especially Saturday gardening. I take pleasure in being part of the bi-county area I serve. Along with many other community activities, I’ve competed in 3 Spudman Triathlons. I also completed the St. George Marathon in October 2011.
I thoroughly enjoy working in Real Estate, having invested in properties in the area myself. My achievements in Real Estate include:
- Mini-Cassia Association of Realtors President 2010
- Mini-Cassia’s #1 Sales Agent in Units Sold in 2010
- Mini-Cassia Association of Realtors 1st Vice President 2009
- Mini-Cassia Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year 2009
- Member of the Idaho Realtors Leadership Academy in 2009
- Multi-Million Dollar producer 2007-2011
- Idaho Association of Realtors Honor Society Member
As part of Stan’s team, I look forward to working with you and for you in your future Real Estate transactions.